Bellevue, Newcastle & Medina, WA
Dr. Molly McIntosh in our Bellevue dental office is a certified Invisalign clear braces dentist. Our patients can receive their regular dental care and orthodontic care in one location.
What is Invisalign treatment?
The Invisalign system consists of clear aligners that you wear directly over your teeth instead of traditional braces. Teeth straightening with Invisalign begins with a 3-D computer imaging treatment plan. The process includes wearing a series of removable trays, custom made just for you, to move the teeth gently over time. Each patient is unique so treatment time varies.
Why choose Invisalign?
- You can take the aligners out to eat, brush and floss, making it easier to maintain good hygiene and keep your teeth and gums healthy during treatment.
- Clear plastic aligners form right over your teeth and are nearly invisible.
- The aligners are more comfortable than traditional braces.
- More time between office visits, for less time out of your busy schedule
- An excellent choice for those who are motivated to wear their orthodontic trays daily
Make an appointment for an orthodontic evaluation with Dr. Molly McIntosh today. Call us at (425) 454-1322. For all your Bellevue family dentistry needs, our Bellegrove Professional Park office conveniently serves Kirkland, Redmond, Renton and surrounding communities.