Michael Spektor, DDS
Dr. Michael Spektor taught periodontics for 25 years at the University of Washington School of Dentistry, all while maintaining a successful private practice. He believes patient education is essential, and works closely with patients to empower them to be partners in their care. From his early days as a graduate student, Dr. Spektor has believed strongly in collaborating with general dentists and other dental specialists to provide the best treatment planning and outcomes for the patient. Dr. Spektor is recognized by his peers as a Seattle Met Top Dentist. He advocates for dentists and patients on oral health care at the national and local level. Dr. Spektor is a past president of the Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity and currently serves as chair of DentPac, the political action committee of the Washington State Dental Association.
Dr. Michael Spektor received his Doctorate in Dentistry from the University of Illinois School of Dentistry. He completed a hospital residency at Illinois Masonic Medical Center in Chicago, practiced general dentistry, and later received his Periodontics degree at the University of Washington School of Dentistry.
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Seattle King County Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon – OKU National Dental Honor Society
- Seattle Met Top Dentist: Dental peers consistently name Michael Spektor, DDS a Seattle Top Dentist as surveyed by Seattle Met magazine.